Pawn Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pawn Syndicate

Pawn Syndicate's clan webisite. A rising PG clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What are you currently listening to?
GH's RO________.! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:19 pm by FutileDreams

» shut up and trouble
GH's RO________.! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:36 pm by vVizeema

» seasons______.
GH's RO________.! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:57 pm by vVizeema

» Forum/Suggestions Section
GH's RO________.! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:02 am by SpriTey

» Spamming: What does it mean to you?
GH's RO________.! I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:59 pm by vVizeema

» vViz(App..)___.
GH's RO________.! I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:37 pm by $GeneralHospital$

» chocolate__.
GH's RO________.! I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:50 pm by PuNKFaCe12

» Hey everyone im new to the site but yall probally know me from PG or PT.
GH's RO________.! I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:36 pm by vVizeema

»  invisablility__________.
GH's RO________.! I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:52 pm by PuNKFaCe12

Top posters
vVizeema
GH's RO________.! I_vote_lcapGH's RO________.! I_voting_barGH's RO________.! I_vote_rcap 
$GeneralHospital$
GH's RO________.! I_vote_lcapGH's RO________.! I_voting_barGH's RO________.! I_vote_rcap 
SpriTey
Dream
DJ KEEMSTAR
Crum
SoulPower
NT
PuNKFaCe12
FutileDreams
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

GH's RO________.!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
$GeneralHospital$

GH's RO________.! Empty
PostSubject: GH's RO________.!   GH's RO________.! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:17 pm

1. Why do you wish to become a recruit officer?
Well i wanted to become a moderator but since Tedibear has said i shoudl try being a Reqruit Officer i applied and i do try reqruiting people as best as i can.Also i would wish to reqruit even more people.
2. How many people have you gotten to join Pawn Syndicate?
Well you know a lot fo people dont join the forums i got my sister to join (vVizeema) to join the clan and forum and i will continue.I also persuade my friend (TerrorSticKFTW) to return and join Pawn Syndicate he joined ith the username GeNeRaL5nIp3R.I will continue to reqruit as many people as i can.
3. How do you advertise our clan?
Well i dont really make sigs and stuff but i will tell my friend to help me reqruit (TerrorSticKFTW) because he is more popular than me and better i will tell my brother to make some sigs that have Pawn Syndicate and i will advertise with that.
4. What makes you think you can become a recruit officer?
I have already reqruited 2 people and i barely know anybody who reqruited 1 person so i feel proud and think i can handle reqruiting a lot of people.

5. Will recruit twice as hard as you did before?
[/color]
Of course i will start being more active becasue Spring break is coming and i will work HARDER myself to go on both pg and pt to find good and legit PG players who are active and loyal.

P.S. IF i get accepted am i allowed to accept/deny people applying for Pawn Syndicate on the pawngame clan thread?

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY APPLICATION!
Back to top Go down
Dream
Administrator
Dream

GH's RO________.! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's RO________.!   GH's RO________.! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Sure.

We already have signatures and such for the clan. Use those.
Also, yes you may reply to the clan thread. But I hope you know how to reply. Don't type a whole story, just say accepted or denied. You can give a reason why you deny them, but you don't have to.
Back to top Go down
https://pawnsyndicate.forumotion.com
SpriTey
I love you. <3SpriTey

GH's RO________.! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's RO________.!   GH's RO________.! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:23 pm

alright.
just remember, if you peeps has already accepted or denied, don't need a 3rd person.
Back to top Go down
http://insaner.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

GH's RO________.! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's RO________.!   GH's RO________.! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GH's RO________.!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pawn Syndicate :: Applications :: Accepted/Denied Applications-
Jump to: