Pawn Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pawn Syndicate

Pawn Syndicate's clan webisite. A rising PG clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» What are you currently listening to?
Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:19 pm by FutileDreams

» shut up and trouble
Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:36 pm by vVizeema

» seasons______.
Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:57 pm by vVizeema

» Forum/Suggestions Section
Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:02 am by SpriTey

» Spamming: What does it mean to you?
Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:59 pm by vVizeema

» vViz(App..)___.
Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:37 pm by $GeneralHospital$

» chocolate__.
Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:50 pm by PuNKFaCe12

» Hey everyone im new to the site but yall probally know me from PG or PT.
Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:36 pm by vVizeema

»  invisablility__________.
Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:52 pm by PuNKFaCe12

Top posters
vVizeema
Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_vote_lcapPwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_voting_barPwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_vote_rcap 
$GeneralHospital$
Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_vote_lcapPwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_voting_barPwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_vote_rcap 
SpriTey
Dream
DJ KEEMSTAR
Crum
SoulPower
NT
PuNKFaCe12
FutileDreams
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ KEEMSTAR

Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. Empty
PostSubject: Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application.   Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:07 pm

1. Why do you wish to become a recruit officer? i know i have the potential to get great members into this clan to help us get to the top.
2. How many people have you gotten to join Pawn Syndicate? Only 1, although i have asked some people to join but they either dont do clans *<--Sly* or they dont want to.
3. How do you advertise our clan? Well i tell people about this clan and how its new and doing good so far, and i ask them if they want to join, some say yes, some dont want to. I also advertise this clan by having a Pawn Syndicate avatar and signiture on pawn forums.
4. What makes you think you can become a recruit officer? i have excellent skills in recruiting, almost in all the clans i am in i have been a mod because of my great recruiting skills. I actually have been complimented for getting good people in clans
5. Will recruit twice as hard as you did before?of course, next week is my spring break, so it gives me time to actually get to know people's skills and how good they are, and if they are good enough to join.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY APPLICATION.
Back to top Go down
SpriTey
I love you. <3SpriTey

PostSubject: Re: Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application.   Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:12 pm

no. i don't like your attitude.
Back to top Go down
http://insaner.forumotion.com
Dream
Administrator
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application.   Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:53 am

SpriTey wrote:
no. i don't like your attitude.

^
Back to top Go down
https://pawnsyndicate.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application.   Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pwnd4Life's 2nd RO Application.
Page 1 of 1