Pawn Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pawn Syndicate

Pawn Syndicate's clan webisite. A rising PG clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What are you currently listening to?
I would simply like to express myself I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:19 pm by FutileDreams

» shut up and trouble
I would simply like to express myself I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:36 pm by vVizeema

» seasons______.
I would simply like to express myself I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:57 pm by vVizeema

» Forum/Suggestions Section
I would simply like to express myself I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:02 am by SpriTey

» Spamming: What does it mean to you?
I would simply like to express myself I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:59 pm by vVizeema

» vViz(App..)___.
I would simply like to express myself I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:37 pm by $GeneralHospital$

» chocolate__.
I would simply like to express myself I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:50 pm by PuNKFaCe12

» Hey everyone im new to the site but yall probally know me from PG or PT.
I would simply like to express myself I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:36 pm by vVizeema

»  invisablility__________.
I would simply like to express myself I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:52 pm by PuNKFaCe12

Top posters
vVizeema
I would simply like to express myself I_vote_lcapI would simply like to express myself I_voting_barI would simply like to express myself I_vote_rcap 
$GeneralHospital$
I would simply like to express myself I_vote_lcapI would simply like to express myself I_voting_barI would simply like to express myself I_vote_rcap 
SpriTey
Dream
DJ KEEMSTAR
Crum
SoulPower
NT
PuNKFaCe12
FutileDreams
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I would simply like to express myself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crum

Crum

I would simply like to express myself Empty
PostSubject: I would simply like to express myself   I would simply like to express myself I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:26 am

i'm banned for 97 more days. for the reason of "hacking", which, i did not do. the mod really believed that i hacked and only trusted the things she thought she saw. i was shooting at her sprite in a motion of up and down at castle war. she thought they were impossible shots because she was hiding in her screen. but in mine, she was standing in front of me. so i took the chance to kill, after 2 seconds, "Crum was kicked by Nightmare (hacks)" scratch

-wtmfhsbmthrfckr. i ssuddenly went to forums and raged like a kid. this isn't fair, i am now losing my willpower to go to this site.

-foe' short, GO TO HELL NIGHTMARE. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/jarimarq
vVizeema

vVizeema

PostSubject: Re: I would simply like to express myself   I would simply like to express myself I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:06 pm

suxz, and yea alot of mods ban like tht without nowing 4 sure if the person hacks , it happened to some1 i no and im 100% sure they didnt hack , anyways i dnt think theres going to be much of pawn left beacuse of how fm and neo left to mke huexe . i heard tedi left ?
pawns kinda dead , but then it give u a chance to become elite among the pppl tht still play . and if u ever WANT TO BE UNBANNED U CAN ASK SPRITY Smile
hes mod , but hes gonna have to belive u ......
Back to top Go down
Crum

Crum

PostSubject: Re: I would simply like to express myself   I would simply like to express myself I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:21 pm

SpriTey if u get to read thi.. pls, at least try to comprehend xD

i've been raging for the past 3 days and nightmare INSISTS that it wasn't lagg at all even though i have a crappy 18 fps and 400+ ms. i killed 2 people (i think the other wus nightmare, lol) and the second i get the head shot, i was banned.

pawn's already losing players.. i think they can't afford to lose another Sad
98 days isn't gonna cut it. after the 50 day mark. and im still banned.

i'm gonna think that I've never knew pawn at all. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SpriTey
I love you. <3SpriTey

PostSubject: Re: I would simply like to express myself   I would simply like to express myself I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:27 pm

try out pt.

we did got a report of you hacking, sir.
Back to top Go down
http://insaner.forumotion.com
Crum

Crum

PostSubject: Re: I would simply like to express myself   I would simply like to express myself I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:46 pm

this is what i hate about the community right now.

Who reported me. every time i play, i get accused of hacks, but i ignore, what am i supposed to do? let them kill me so i won't be accused?

this sucks, you know. AS IN.
I DON'T HACK, OK. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO PROVE THAT? I'VE BEEN RAGING FOR THE PAST WEEK. I'VE ALREADY TAKEN THIS TO HWV. BUT IF HE DOESN'T LISTEN, (because none of you even do Sad ) the system is bogus.
Back to top Go down
$GeneralHospital$

PostSubject: Re: I would simply like to express myself   I would simply like to express myself I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Yea this happend to me before but i just waited it out ik its hard but i started pt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would simply like to express myself   I would simply like to express myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would simply like to express myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pawn Syndicate :: General Discussion-
Jump to: