Pawn Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pawn Syndicate

Pawn Syndicate's clan webisite. A rising PG clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What are you currently listening to?
shut up and trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:19 pm by FutileDreams

» shut up and trouble
shut up and trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:36 pm by vVizeema

» seasons______.
shut up and trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:57 pm by vVizeema

» Forum/Suggestions Section
shut up and trouble I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:02 am by SpriTey

» Spamming: What does it mean to you?
shut up and trouble I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:59 pm by vVizeema

» vViz(App..)___.
shut up and trouble I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:37 pm by $GeneralHospital$

» chocolate__.
shut up and trouble I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:50 pm by PuNKFaCe12

» Hey everyone im new to the site but yall probally know me from PG or PT.
shut up and trouble I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:36 pm by vVizeema

»  invisablility__________.
shut up and trouble I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:52 pm by PuNKFaCe12

Top posters
vVizeema
shut up and trouble I_vote_lcapshut up and trouble I_voting_barshut up and trouble I_vote_rcap 
$GeneralHospital$
shut up and trouble I_vote_lcapshut up and trouble I_voting_barshut up and trouble I_vote_rcap 
SpriTey
Dream
DJ KEEMSTAR
Crum
SoulPower
NT
PuNKFaCe12
FutileDreams
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

shut up and trouble

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vVizeema

vVizeema

shut up and trouble Empty
PostSubject: shut up and trouble   shut up and trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:36 pm

There were two kids named shut up and trouble. they went to the woods one day . trouble got lost so shut up called the cops. he said " my friend got lost" and so the police came and asked the kid " wats ur name?". Shut up replied "shut up". the cop asked him again "wats ur name?" , Shut up said "Shut up". the cop once again asked "wats ur name?" . And again Shut up replied "shut up". the cop looked at him and said "kid, are u looking 4 trouble?" and Shut up replied " ya! howd u know".
Back to top Go down

shut up and trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pawn Syndicate :: General Discussion-
Jump to: